DELTA 8 THC 1ML VAPE CARTRIDGES HARDCORE OG
Our delta 8 vape cartridges are infused with full spectrum botanical terpenes. Each terpene variety is made up of over 100 individual terpenes giving the user a mild psychoactive effect without paranoia or anxiety. Our packaging says 750mg delta 8 but there is likely 800-900mg delta 8 thc per cartridge. This is due to the slight variance in potency of the delta 8 distillate that we use to make the cartridges.
Our vape cartridges are 510 thread and are best used with a battery that has a warming feature and a button. However, they will also work with several breath or “draw” activated batteries. Our cartridges are lab tested and Certified Lead-Free. They have a ceramic heating element and lead-free glass. COA available upon request.
Recommended Use: Screw cartridge in to battery and remove protective cover on mouthpiece. Press button on battery and gently inhale for 2-3 seconds. These cartridges can hit hard, so take small puffs. Exhale the vapors within 1-2 seconds. There is no need or benefit for holding in your vapors for a length of time. Store your vape cartridge upright, at ambient temperature and out of direct sunlight to prevent leakage.
Size: 1mL delta 8 THC (approximately 800mg)
Serving Size: 1 puff
Ingredients: Delta 8 THC oil derived from 100% industrial hemp, blend of full spectrum botanical terpenes and extracts.
100% Natural. No harmful cutting agents used.
3rd party lab tested for potency and residual solvents.
WARNINGS: USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR INTOXICATING EFFECTS IN SOME USERS. This product is intended for people 21 years of age and older.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. These products must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
Other Important Notes About Delta 8 THC
- This product will probably cause a failure on a drug test. Do not use if you are subject to a drug test.
- Our products on this website are legal under federal law and are legal in most states. However, several states do not allow delta 8. These include Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah. Therefore, we cannot ship to these states. It is the customer’s responsibility to know whether Delta 8 is legal in their state or territory. Delta 8 Pro is not responsible for knowing whether our products are legal in your state, territory or county.
- This product contains delta 8 thc and was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety or efficacy and there may be health risks associated with the consumption of the product.
- This product is federally legal under H.R.2 – Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Our products contain 0.0% to 0.3% delta 9 THC.