DELTA 8 Pro Infused Hemp Flower – Bubba Kush indica
DELTA 8 Pro Infused Hemp Flower – Bubba Kush
Bubba Kush hemp is infused with over 500mg of delta 8 thc distillate per 1/8 oz! Plus an additional 500mg+ of full spectrum cannabinoids and terpenes. We do not use any chemicals or solvents during the infusion process. Our infused flower starts with premium A+ hemp flower grown organically in the USA. Quality is our top priority. Lab tested for purity and safety.
Packaged in a resealable mylar sachet with over 4 grams of premium grade hemp infused with pure delta 8 thc. Lab tested and 2018 Farm Bill Approved, our infused flower is 100% solventless and contains less than 0.3% delta 9 THC.
Recommended Use: Take out of mylar sachet. Gently grind up the herb. Gently pack it in a bowl, roll it up, mix with other herbs and enjoy!
Ingredients: Industrial hemp, delta 8 THC derived from industrial hemp
3rd party lab tested for potency and quality control.
WARNINGS: USE RESPONSIBLY. DO NOT OPERATE A MOTOR VEHICLE OR HEAVY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. THIS PRODUCT MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS OR INTOXICATING EFFECTS IN SOME USERS. This product is intended for people 21 years of age and older.
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. These products must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY WAY THAT IS NOT RECOMMENDED BY YOUR DOCTOR. Delta 8 THC may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
Other Important Notes About Delta 8 THC Infused Hemp Flower
- This product will probably cause a failure on a drug test. Do not use if you are subject to a drug test.
- Our products on this website are legal under federal law and are legal in most states. However, several states do not allow delta 8. These include Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada and Utah. Therefore, we cannot ship to these states. It is the customer’s responsibility to know whether Delta 8 is legal in their state or territory. Delta 8 Pro is not responsible for knowing whether our products are legal in your state, territory or county.
- This product contains delta 8 thc and was produced without regulatory oversight for health, safety or efficacy and there may be health risks associated with the consumption of the product.
- This product is federally legal under H.R.2 – Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018
- Our products contain 0.0% to 0.3% delta 9 THC.
For more information on Delta8 products, click here.